Your Gift Your Way
- Direct donations can be made by cash, cheque, Visa and/or Mastercard. These can include a pledge over time (commonly 3 to 5 years).
- Gifts of publically listed Securities / Shares can be donated. There is no capital gains tax on securities given directly to charities and you will receive a tax receipt for fair market value of the gift.
- Contribute to the area most in need or designate your gift to a specific project or programme.
- Planned Giving may include Bequests, Charitable Trusts, GIK, Registered Assets/Shares, Life Insurance.
- Gifts in Kind (GIK) require specific details to conform to Revenue Canada rules and regulations. Please contact our office for more information on GIK.
- Volunteer and Employee Incentive Programs and Company matched gifts.
If you are considering a legacy gift to the Father Lacombe Care Foundation, we encourage you to seek professional financial and legal advice that takes into account your unique circumstances. We also urge you to discuss your gift with a Father Lacombe Care Foundation representative prior to finalizing the details of your gift arrangement.
Father Lacombe Care Foundation is a registered charitable organization. We are authorized to provide donor receipts for income tax purchases in accordance with Canada Revenue Agency rules.
Our Charitable Business Registration Number is 85529 7867 RR0001.